For me and my son, it turned out that the household cleaners I was using - trying to keep us safe - actually made our health WORSE! We had asthma that got worse with harsh household cleaners. (It got better when we stopped using the store brand chemicals!)
After learning about how many toxic chemicals were stored under my bathroom and kitchen sinks, I decided to learn as much as I could about safer alternatives. As I did more and more research, what I found was shocking!
I discovered that children are killed every year in the home because of household chemicals. Why would a company sell products that can harm our little ones? Enough. Let's stop bringing poisonous cleaners into our kitchens and bathrooms.
There is an eco-friendly way to clean that does NOT rely on fake, harsh chemicals. It uses the natural, healthy power of PLANTS! (Some eco cleaners don't deliver on clean. They smell great but they do not work. I have found something better.)
I found products that are safe, effective at killing germs and viruses, but they don't even need a child-safe lid - INCLUDING an EPA REGISTERED DISINFECTANT that is PLANT BASED!
I found strong cleaners that are safe to use around children. (And for us, they don't even cause asthma issues!) And....they are affordable. Yes!!
If just one more child is saved because of this website, then our mission is successful.